Saturday, May 12, 2012

Free Computer Games - Play Computer Games Online Or Download Them!


Everyone likes to take a break once in a while and play games, whether it be on an xbox, playstation, or your laptop. In this article I will list several websites that I frequently visit to find the latest free (demo and full version) games to play.

I tend to download the computer games because I don't want to lose a level and have to start all over again if I need to get back to work or study. Before I had high speed cable internet, I would hate that the game would lag if I play online, so that is the reason that I got used to downloading the games and playing them off of my hard drive.

Without further ado, here are several websites that I visit frequently to download video games. Since I cannot put tons of links in the article, I will list the game website, and you can do a simple google search to find the website.


Gamespot
Retro64 (Online Games)
Computer Games Online (Online Games)
IGN - http://pc.ign.com/ (Usually Demos)

There you have it, several websites that I visit weekly to download video games.

Note: I only use IGN to download demo games. IGN usually has the demos for upcoming hits, and I usually test out the first few levels to see if its worthy to buy and add to my collection of games. Remember that all the sites I posted are games that you can play online or download for free!

I hope you enjoyed my article and stay tuned for others!




Thank you for reading my article!





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment